Wildlife in Fall Colors
Incredible photo workshop in Kalispell, Montana at Triple D Game Ranch. With expert wildlife photography instruction before and during the workshop, and a vast array of beautiful wildlife to photograph in fall colors, you will capture the images you have dreamed about!
- An informative online webinar presentation that covers wildlife photography composition tips, camera settings, recommended gear, and an illustrative slideshow of photos with camera settings taken by Kathleen of Triple D wildlife in winter to prepare you to maximize your camera’s potential while shooting.
- 8 photos sessions with the best wildlife that Triple D has to offer with fall foliage. The 8 sessions will be scheduled by Triple D, selected from the following species: Snow Leopard, Amur Leopard, Siberian Tiger, Grizzly Bear, Mountain Lion, Red Fox, Gray Fox, Cross Fox, Silver Fox, Canada Lynx, Siberian Lynx, Tundra Wolf, Arctic Wolf, Wolf Pack, Bobcat, Coyote, Porcupine, Raccoon, Badger, Pine Marten, Spotted Skunk Striped Skunk and more. The animals are exceptionally healthy. Species not included in the cost of the 8 sessions will be offered to participants at an additional rate of $150/session.
- Photograph wildlife at eye level, in natural settings with beautiful fall colors. The most common lens used is a 70-200mm.
- Photo sessions are scheduled for 3 days, with an additional day reserved in the event of inclement weather. In the event the 4th day is not needed as a makeup day, additional sessions will be offered at the additional rate.
- Photo critique of photos captured before or during the workshop on request.
- Post processing and eBook Publishing demonstrations.
- Two evening classes before and during the workshop.
- Class size is limited to 12 participants so you’ll have plenty of one-on-one time with Kathleen to ask questions and get coaching specific to your individual photographic needs.
Optional photo sessions at a rate of $150/session.
- Pre-trip online photography instruction webinar
- 8 photo sessions at Triple D
- Instruction and assistance throughout the workshop
- Evening photo critiques
- Post processing demonstration
- Cost of optional photo sessions at Triple D
- Trip Insurance
- Ground transportation
- Tip for Triple D Staff